How to add google adsense into blog on blogger
Adsense is the top advertisement adnetwork service of google. Google provide the best monetize service for all publisher. All publisher can add google adsense ad code into their blog, and get hug of money from their website or blog. Today i will share
How to adsense on blogger blog
1. At first Log into your Blogger account with your gmail id and password.
2. Click the “Layout” link under your blog name on the
[N.B If you don’t have such a link, then go to your Templates page for your blog and click the “AdSense” tab.
3. If you have clicked the “Layout” link earlier, you will now be given a choice of where to place your advertisments ad for your blogs. For example, if you want to put your ad in the side column click the “Add a Page Element” link in that column.
If you want it at the bottom of
the page, click the similarly named link at the bottom.
A new window will open, allowing you to choose the type of page element you want to add. Click the checkbox beside “AdSense”. You will be brought to yet another page when you do that. Look for the “Sign in” link and click it. Enter your AdSense login and password to log into your AdSense account.
[Note: Those who had to click an “AdSense” tab in the first step will not have the choice of choosing where to place your advertisements. If that’s the case for you, then just skip to the next step.
4. Once you have signed in, you will be brought to a screen that allows you to choose the size and colour scheme of your adsense ad. A preview window underneath your selection shows you what your advertisement ad will look like.
5. When you’re done, you just click the “Save changes” button. When you next check out your blog, you should be able to see your advertisements ad picture or images into your blog. When someone click your advertisement ad’s picture your $ dollar will increased high. Now publish your blog anywhere and get more visitor and earn more dollar.